In Hotel Kanajt we are aware that our success depends on the satisfaction of our customers and employees. An important part of our efforts to inspire and increase your satisfaction is related to personal data protection of visitors to our website www.kanajt.hr
Pursuant to the Regulation, personal data
means one or a collection of data which unambiguously indicate a specific natural person and identify or enable identification of their identity.
An identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly by reference to personal data is called “data subject”.
Hotel Kanajt collects only personal data you have willingly provided through available web forms for receiving newsletters or through contact with Hotel Kanajt employees or its authorised persons. To establish contact, it is necessary to state your consent in writing.
Some personal data about you or your business may be collected from forms and surveys which you completed on our website and the details of your visit to our website, including data which can result in your identification, such as internet protocol (IP) addresses.
Some data is collected automatically – using web cookies. Read more about cookies in the corresponding section.
Hotel Kanajt does not sell your data. Hotel Kanajt can share your data under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation, and it may also obtain your data from information provided to Hotel Kanajtfrom third parties in relation to client communication.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), processing
is defined as any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Purpose and access
Hotel Kanajt collects your personal data from you for the purpose of contacting you, exchanging information and sending you notifications and marketing messages which Hotel Kanajt considers may be important, interesting and useful to you and those required by contract and the law.
By giving us the appropriate consent when visiting our website, you permit Hotel Kanajt to maintain promotional communication with you. Such communication may take place for as long as you do not use your right at any moment to make a request to terminate this type of communication or if Hotel Kanajt decides to stop with the practice of such communication.
In certain situations, particularly through our booking page,Hotel Kanajt acts on behalf of its clients as a personal data processor, acting solely on client orders and ensuring that all operations are fully in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Hotel Kanajt may occasionally use this data to identify visitors on its website as well as to better understand the behaviour of visitors on the website.
Cookies are small parts of code automatically executed by your browser, which are necessary for proper display of content on all devices and without them use of websites would not be possible. Data gathered in such a way does not contain personal data and serves only to increase website functionality and improve your user experience.
Cookies can be deleted through your browser settings. For more information on how to delete them, contact your browser manufacturer.
Legal basis for personal data processing
The legal basis for personal data collection may be:
- consent given by visitors of the Hotel Kanajt website, which permit collection for a clearly stated purpose,
- legitimate interest of Hotel Kanajt
- the need to reply to marketing queries
- legal obligation
The legal basis in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
LEGITIMATE INTEREST OF HOTEL KANAJT
Promoting all services and products offered by Hotel Kanajt on its website and in general is done for the purpose of business advancement and increasing the quality of services and products as well as to increase user satisfaction.
By taking a conscious action needed to give a positive answer to Hotel Kanajt on the consent to collect your personal data when visiting the Hotel Kanajt website, you have given consent for the processing of your personal data for the above stated purpose.
Hotel Kanajt shall carry out the processing taking into account the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
You can withdraw your consent at any moment by sending an email of the appropriate content at firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA TRANSFER STATEMENT
We will not transfer personal data obtained from you without your consent, but as an exception, it is possible that we may disclose your personal data for the purpose of complying with the applicable legal regulations or legally valid demands of competent government bodies.
Hotel Kanajt may transfer your personal data to competent bodies in the event of possible breach of the Terms of Business and for the purpose of disclosure and investigation and eliminating the risk of fraud, security and technical issues or for the purpose of protecting the property and safety of Hotel Kanajt, its users and the broader community.
Hotel Kanajt will delete the personal data of a natural person who has withdrawn their consent, unless a legitimate legal reason for retaining the data has emerged in the meantime.
Hotel Kanajt stores data in accordance with all the necessary criteria provided for by legal regulations and the General Data Protection Regulation, and the data is not stored outside the EU.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
and all subdomains of that website available at the moment of your visit.
When leaving the website of Hotel Kanajt, we recommend that you read the privacy statements on every website which collects your personal information, because we are not responsible for them.
Your rights as the data subject
We provide the conditions for you to decide on the processing of your personal data. In addition to the above mentioned right to withdraw consent
, we enable you to exercise the following rights:
- Right to access. You have the right to get confirmation on whether your personal data is being processed or not. If the data is being processed, we are obliged to provide you access to such data.
You may request the following information:
- the identity and contact details of the person or organisation (Hotel Kanajt) responsible for determining how and why your data is being processed;
- the contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable;
- the purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for the processing;
- information on the legitimate interests of Hotel Kanajt on which the processing of data subject information is based;
- categories of collected, stored and processed personal data;
- the recipient(s) or categories of recipients of personal data, if any;
- the time period for data retention;
- details on your rights to correction, deletion, restriction of or objection to processing;
- the manner on how to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (data protection regulator);
- the source of personal data if not collected directly from you;
- details and information on automated decision-making, including profiling and all significant information about the logic involved as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to request rectification of inaccurate personal data and the right to add personal data for the purpose of updating any incomplete personal data.
- Right to be forgotten (right to erasure). In certain cases, you have the right to request erasure of your personal data.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to request the data someone holds on you, to be forwarded to another entity.
- Right to restriction of processing. In certain cases, you have the right to request restriction of processing.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to certain types of data processing and collection, for example, direct marketing
- Right to object to automated personal data processing and profiling
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you believe that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. For the territory of the Republic of Croatia, the supervisory authority is the Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency, with registered seat at: Martićevaulica 14, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia, web: http://azop.hr/, tel.: +385 1 4609 000.
You can request fulfilment of the above requests at:
- by personal contact at the registered seat of Hotel Kanajt, Punat, Kanajt5, Republic of Croatia
- by sending a request via e-mail at:email@example.com
- by sending a written request to the registered seat address
To protect you as the data subject, you will need to identify yourself as the applicant in a way which will be sufficient assurance to Hotel Kanajt that they are providing personal data to the corresponding data subject.
Contact for objections, resolution of disagreements and answering questions
To lodge a complaint or objection, and if you want to resolve any misunderstandings, ambiguities or doubts regarding your personal data processed by Hotel Kanajt, please do so by using our following contact information:
Punat, Kanajt 5
Republic of Croatia
Notification on changes